Artemis's First Love. please review!!

See the Writing Forum Rules thread for info on rating
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Artemis's First Love. please review!!

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 9th Dec 2007

Please enjoy!! This is my first Artemis story. Hope you enjoy it. If i get enough reviews and some ideas I'll put the second chapter on!!
8) :D :lol:

Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Livia walked out of the Chevrolet Impala, pocketing her gun in its arm pouch, grabbing her backpack & saying goodbye to her two “accomplices”.
She watched the cars occupants wave back, turn the car & drive away.
Livia turned to the door. She put in the keys,opening the door, shutting it behind her & putting three locks on. She dropped her bag on the couch, walking slowly towards her room, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Hunting wasn’t one of the easiest jobs to have.
As she walked into her room & flicked on the light, she found a pale, raven haired, blue eyed boy about 13 years old sitting on her bed, looking at her thoughtfully.
She slowly reached her hand onto her gun handle & took careful steps towards her desk.
The boy stood up but went towards the door.
Livia knew exactly who this boy was.
“Artemis Fowl” she breathed.She was slowly manipulating the gun & putting the safelock on. She then tried to sneak the gun onto her desk.
The pale youth replied, smiling at her.

“Ahh, I see you have heard of me. Not surprising, you seem to know a lot about me miss Livia. Which is what I wish to discuss with you.”

Wow, thought Livia. THE Artemis Fowl is here in my room & wanting to talk to me.
ME!!
This is so cool! Better take the element of surprise & act smart.

“ Well that’s fine with me Artemis, but how will you cover my dissapearance?”
Livia imposed
“Oh I have a friend to take care of that problem” Artemis replied, giving Livia a very smug grin.

Oh my God that grin so hot.
He’s gorgeous!! said Livia in her head. Whoa calm down girly, she told herself, what did your brothers teach you. Don’t get to excited. yet. Hang on, did he say he had a friend? I bet I know who... she thought evily.

“Let me guess” she answered, leaning one hand on her desk & crossing over a leg. “ Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon?” she said quite smugly.
Artemis frowned slightly.
“How did you know about her? No matter we’ll find out soon enough. Butler, if you please.”
Artemis stepped slightly to the side & dropped his hands to his side.
“ Wow butler is here to?!” asked Livia half excitedly. Faster than an eye could blink, Butler stepped out from behind Artemis & shot a tranguiliser at her.

“ She is smarter than she looks sir” Said Butler as Livia fainted. “ I also found this” added Butler handing Artemis Livia’s backpack.

“Ahh, good work old friend, no doubt her gear from going on one of her “hunts” eh?” Inqiured Artemis, as he had a rummage through her bag. Butler saw something glint from the corner of his eye.He walked over towards Livia’s desk & saw a double barrel shot gun lying there. The handle on it was made of oak wood & the Barrels seemed to be made of pure silver. A lab test would confirm that. But what really cought Butlers attention was the strange symbol carved on the base. It seemed to be a circle with a star inside it. Strange. He’d have to ask Artemis later what it was. He quickly pocketed the gun.

“ She seems to be a quite knowing , yet suspicious young lady.” Butler implied, as he returned to Artemis.

“Hmmm, that is why she interests me.” He replied.” I’ll have to continue looking through the bag a later stage” He finished. Putting the bag on the floor. He took a few steps towards Livia & knelt down beside her body, brushing away a lock of beautiful brunette hair. She’s quite pretty, he told himself, smiling at the girl. The smile soon vanished, Blasted puberty! he scolded himself quietly. First business, then the issue of my feelings for this girl, he quietly told himself.Then he stopped, what would mother have to say about this? What would she think if I had a “girlfriend”? he asked himself in his head.
Holly materialised next to Artemis,Interupting his thoughts.
“ How did she know about me?” she asked Artemis.
“I’m not sure,Holly, But we’ll find out soon enough. Butler could you please take her to the shuttle?”
“Of course sir” replied the Giant manservant. He bent down & tied Livia’s hands together with rope, in case she would try & run later on.He then hoisted the girl onto his shoulder. Holly looked at Artemis as he stood up. Could it be? Did this mudboy like the girl? Better wait & see, she told herself. Then she spoke to him.

“ She’s a nice person Artemis. I kept an eye on her just like you asked, but shes a kind, caring person. She could really help make this planet a better, safer place to live. Are you sure about this?”
She asked the boy genius, placing an elfin hand on his shoulder. Artemis looked into the fairy captain’s eyes & saw concern, he turned towards Butler & looked at the girl on his shoulder. He faced holly again.

“yes” he aswered finally “ a few questions about how she knows us & then... we’ll see.” he finished. They all stared walking towards the shuttle port. Artemis walked up towards Livia & gently stroked her cheek.

“we’ll see” he whispered, smiling at her.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Re: Artemis's First Love. please review!!

Post by 1hollyfan » Mon 10th Dec 2007

Scuse me? Did you post this on the archive, because I could've sworn I've read this somewhere. No offense or anything meant. It's awesomely tubular. (complement :) )
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 10th Dec 2007

1hollyfan wrote:Scuse me? Did you post this on the archive, because I could've sworn I've read this somewhere. No offense or anything meant. It's awesomely tubular. (complement :) )

Yeah i did, it's in fanfiction, but i didn't get many reviews so i thought i'd stick it here.
Is it good? should i put the second chapter in?
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 10th Dec 2007

*gasp* ARTEMIS AND THE GIRL SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G!!

Okay got a little hyperactive there. Good job. Put in the second chapter! I will be a loyal fan!! :D
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

HollyShort9 wrote:*gasp* ARTEMIS AND THE GIRL SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G!!

Okay got a little hyperactive there. Good job. Put in the second chapter! I will be a loyal fan!! :D

Lol ok thanks I will.
p.s what do you mean, girl in the tree kissing? what tree? lol

Join me:

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

chapter 2: love or a hopeless crush?

Artemis,Butler and Holly stepped inside the shuttle and placed Livia in the passenger bay on one of the chairs. Pulling the head of the chair back to make a small bed. Holly climbed into her pilots chair,strapping on a LEP helmet.
“ okay Foaly, we’ve got the girl, know whats the status on the flares?” she asked hurredly, while strapping on her harness and checking the systems. Holly could hear Foaly tapping on the keyboard while he spoke to her.
“ well there’s a flare comin’ up in 5 minutes, so you might wanna catch that if you want to get to Ireland before the girls brothers come back for one of their “hunts”.” He answered in a I’m-the-cleverest-person-you-know tone. Holly quickly reviewed what foaly had told her and frowned in unsurance.
“ wait up, did you say “ her brothers”?” she asked puzzled.
“well that’s what I said isn’t it? yes, her brothers. Didn’t the mudboy tell you?” he informed her.
“ No. I guess he didn’t.” she replied slightly annoyed with the centaur. Just once, she’d love to be told the whole deal about the mission before agreeing to barge in with the mudboy. Now she was at risk of being hunted down by this girls brothers. She knew they hunted something. Artemis would be getting a little talking to when they got to Ireland.

Meanwhile in the back of the shuttle. Artemis sat next to Butler on the leatherette couch facing Livia, pulling out his power book.
“Artemis?” asked the gaint eurasian suddenly.
“yes Butler?” Artemis replied without looking up from his laptop.
“ well Artemis, I just wanted to know if you could explain this?” he said, pulling out the double barell. “the symbol on it is bothering me” he added. Artemis picked the gun from his manservants hand and looked onto the handle. Indeed there was a strange symbol on it. It was a perfect circle with a neat star inside it. The even stranger thing was how the symbol had been encrypted. It seemed to be burned in somehow.
“ I’m not quite sure Bulter. We can ask Miss Livia when she wakes up.” he said giving the gun back to Butler. Butler nodded in agreement and pocketed the gun again. Artemis turned his attention back to his powerbook, double clicking on the file he had constructed on Livia. Quickly as that, pictures, files he had written himself, newspaper articles, web articles all flashed up on his computer. Artemis clicked on a picture of Livia, where, she was facing the camera with an expression that was close to Artemis’s own. She had the double barrel by her side with the two strange “ accomplices” behind her looking at her in disbelief and concern.One of the accomplices had short hair, but seemed to be the older of the lot, he had a leather jacket and had a gun by his side aswell. He seemed to be shocked at what Livia was doing. The other accomplice had a jacket over a hoody and had longer hair coming down yet flicking at the sides. He had his gun aimed at someone in front of the camera but looked at Livia like she had just told this someone their darkest secret. In complete shock. Artemis clicked on the menu above the picture and clicked “ colour enhance”. The picture quickly turned from black and white to colour.
Ahhh much better, he thought. He looked at Livia again. She had Beautiful dark brunette hair tied back in a high ponytail and a light lock coming down her face.She had lovely plump lips aswell as the most stunning eyes. They were a dark combination of brown and green. At first he thought they were hazel, but they to close to black to be hazel. He had asked butler what he made of them back at Fowl Manor. He had said they were Alchemy. Alchemy, thought Artemis, one of the most magical things and they match Livia completely. But that wasn’t it. Her Alchemy eyes had a dark grey ring around them. Even more intensifying. The girl was about 4cm shorter than himself and had brown, tanned skin. Exquisite, thought Artemis smiling. Then something caught his eye. He enlarged Livia’s neck and chest area. There just noticeable, was a dark pendant. Artemis closed the powerbook momentarily, sat it on his seat, walked over to Livia,bening down by her side again. He put his hand on the back of her neck. There was a small chain on her neck. He moved his hand to the front of her neck, following the chain and pulled it forward. Butler had noticed his young charge doing something suspicious. He stood up and knelt beside Artemis.
“what is it Artemis?” He asked the young charge.
“ See for yourself” Artemis insisted. He pulled the chain, the pendant swung forward. Butler caught it in his hand.
“That’s a charm Artemis, what does this have to do with the case?” He asked the boy, giving a puzzled expression.
“ Nothing Butler, but I wonder what it’s purpose is. Maybe her brothers gave it to her to ward off a spirit or whatever they hunt.” He replied, looking slightly annoyed. Butler then stood up and walked up to the cockpit behind Holly’s seat.
“ How are we going for time?” he asked the captain.
“ well, we’re about to lift off so you might want to strap the girl in as well as yourselves.” She replied to him, flicking a few switches on the dashboard. Butler quickly stepped back and moved back to the passenger bay. “ Artemis, we’re about to lift off, so we better strap Livia in, ourselves included” he instructed.
“ Good idea” he answered.He stood up as the manservant strapped himself in and strapped up Livia.
” I’ll see you soon” he whispered to her. I’m insane he thought, like she will actually like me? his brain said. We’ll just have to find out, said his heart. he felt so unsure about this girl. Did he like her or not? Was this Love or will it be just a hopeless crush?
“ Artemis, Hurry up!!” Butler ordered. Artemis snapped back to himself, he turned, rushed back to his seat and strapped himself in quickly. Holly’s voice broke over the speakers.
“ we all set?” she asked.
“ we are now.” replied the manservant. Artemis looked over.
“sorry Butler” he said.
Butler looked at his young charge. He looked really sorry.
“ Artemis I’m not angry with you, but really you should pay closer attention.” he paused momentarily. “ Your getting fond of this girl aren’t you?” he asked. Artemis felt uneasiness in his stomach. He was hoping the nobody would notice his actions. He looked at the bodyguard.
“ I honestly don’t know. I’ve asked Juliet’s advice on my feelings for Livia and she said it’s called a “Crush”.” he answered.
“ ahh yes, thats when you really like someone secretly. Are you sure you want to go through with this?.” Butler answered smiling. He waited a few seconds, Artemis seemed confused.
“ well?” he asked. Artemis looked away. Butler understood that. On to a different subject. “So what is the story with those two men Livia is with?” he asked hurriedly. Just as he finished that sentence the shuttle lurched to the side where the front was and bolted straight forward.
“ Ireland here we come!” said Holly over the speakers almost happily.
“ I hate it when she does that” said Artemis coldy as he gripped the arms of his seat. Butler laughed. There was something that didn’t happen every day.

10 minutes later, Holly spoke over the speakers again.
“ all right guys, we have about half an hour ‘till we reach Fowl Manor. So get up and move around for a while” she said. Butler and Artemis undid their restraint harnesses. Butler stood and undid Livia’s belt, checking her pulse.
“ she must be having a nice dream.” he told Artemis, pausing.” Her pulse is normal in other words” he added while smiling.
“ That’s good news” Artemis answered calmly. He pulled out the powerbook again.
“ Now about those two men,” he said in interest. “ I do have some information on them” said Artemis clicking the file and handing it to Butler. Butler read the file looking slightly uneasy. He even chuckled at one point.
“ what is it?” asked Artemis suspiciously.
“ nothing Artemis. Just this picture of Dean.” He told the boy. He looked at Artemis again.
“ so these boys are brothers. The eldest is Dean,his brother is Sam. Their last name is Winchester?” He asked. Artemis nodded.
“ that is correct” he said.
“But the thing is, their not Livia’s blood brothers. They just call each other brother and sister. They’re just very close to each other?” He asked puzzledly.
“ That appears to be the case” Artemis informed.
“ But this part, is just unusual, even for us Artemis. They hunt, but they don’t hunt normal things, they hunt supernatural things. Demonic things.” he said to the boy.
“ I know it’s strange Butler, but you saw that video from Holly’s helmet.” replied Artemis, leaning forward to him. It was true, if Butler hadn’t of seen the video himself, he would never have believed it. Artemis stood up and went up to the shelf in front of Livia’s chair. He selected a Video file. He walked over to the plasma screen next to the shelf and placed the video in. Once he had done that he went back to his seat & sat down. Butler took the remote, turning up the volume. The video sprung to life, immideately, there was Livia running with a gun to the sound of a man yelling out ‘ SAMMY!!” That must be Dean yelling for his brother.They appeared to be in an abondoned building with paint, trash, alcohol bottles and other bits of junk everywhere. Livia bolted down the stairs three at a time to where Dean was yelling from. Dean was standing there looking as if he were lost.
“ what happened?” she asked him in panic.
“ I don’t know, he was here a second ago, now he’s disappeard!” He told her.
“ well we gotta find him!” she retaliated.
“ gee ya think!” he shouted at her.
“ hey don’t you get testy with me! You lost him!” she yelled back
“ oh no don’t you pull that on me!” he yelled.
“ okay, you know what. We need to calm down and find Sam” she ordered. Dean was looking at Livia and how he had hurt her. “I’m sorry Liv, But i’m just so pi*sed off with the son of a b*tch who took Sam” He said as he walked up and hugged her.
“ its’s okay I forgive you” she said smiling. Wow, what a beautiful smile, thought Artemis for himself. Livia and Dean climbed the staircase, moving into a dark corridor. They were now hugging close to the wall with their guns aimed for around corners. Butler was impressed, these people knew their stuff. They walked into a cell and Sam was tied to a chair.
“ Dean, Liv, is that you?” Sam asked sleepily.
“ Oh thank God Sammy” Dean had said relieved. He started walking forward when.....
“ DEAN! DON’T!!” Livia and Sam shouted together.
“ What? And Can you not do that freaky same talking thing? it creeps me out!” Dean told them.
“ Dean don’t come near me, hide and get ready to shoot” Sam informed him.
“ what? why? Sammy we gotta get you outta there.” Dean said.
“ Dean, Its a trap, this werewolf knows what it’s doing” Livia said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.
“Good point” Said Dean smiling at them. “okay lets do this”. When Butler had first heard of these supernatural hunters he scoffed at the idea of a werewolf. Then he saw the damn thing and he couldn’t believe that he didn’t know what was really out there, or that they did this for a living. Livia and Dean had crouched down behind the wall waiting for the werewolf. What happened next was remarkable. Every time they saw it Butler felt Even prouder of these people. Artemis felt more concerned for Livia. On the video they heard strange growling noises, then the ‘Thing’ came from around the corner, clawing Livia straight in the air, she hit a wall and fell down/. Livia had a huge gash on her shoulder that bleeding badly. Dean watched Livia fly into the wall.
“LIV!” he yelled in panic.
“ you son of a b*tch!!” He yelled into the room. The Noises came again. Dean turned to his side and the werewolf came into view. Artemis paused the video. The werewolf looked mostly human, but it had dark,black demonic eyes.Its mouth was pulled back showing its long fangs. You could see the hand in the air ready for another swipe. It had long ragged claws sticking out. Butler yelled to Holly in the cockpit.
“ Holly you must have been scared out of your wits recording all this”
“You bet I was! I nearly flew out and abondoned the whole mission” She called back. Artemis was studying the picture.
“ I would hate to see one of those at the end of my bed, in the middle of the night.”commented Artemis. He pressed the play button. The werewolf swiped down at Dean, giving him a massive cut on his body. The werewolf threw his gun towards the opposite wall. It then walked up to Sam. Sam was squirming in his seat. The werewolf was about to chow down when a gun went off. The werewolf collapsed in pain. Holly had looked over at Livia to see her bloodied hand on the gun with a smirk on her lips. “ Nobody hurts my brothers” she had said. Then the video had blacked out.
“ That’s incredible” Butler said.
“Tell me about it.” Artemis responded.
“ I can see why you like her” Butler added. Artemis looked up at him.
“ I would appreciate it if you didn’t tease me about this Butler, it’s hard enough as it is.” Artemis replied testily.
“ I’m not teasing you Artemis, I’m complimenting you’r choice.” He told him.
“oh, I see” Said Artemis. Then they heard mumbling.
“she’s waking up” Artemis commented.
“ You don’t say.” Butler answered, he untied Livia’s hands but got ready to grab incase she would try and run.Artemis went and crouched next to Livia.
“Ohhh, my head.” She said to them.
“ Yes, sorry about that Miss Livia” Artemis apologised.
“Oh my God! Sam, Dean HELP!! She yelled.
“please, Miss Livia , they cannot help you right now, and there’s no need to yell” he told her softly.
“ oh right, sorry I thought I was....uh... never mind.” she trailed off.
“Don’t worry Miss Livia, we know about your supernatural hunts.” he informed her.
“what? you do? oh. okay” she said. She sat up.
“ohhhhhh” she moaned. Artemis sat up next to her, letting her lean her head on his chest. He placed an arm around her and held her head with the other hand. Artemis was quite shocked at what he was doing, but it felt like the right thing to do. Wow I do like her a lot, he told himself.
“ what happened?” she asked him, looking up at his face. Geez, what gorgeous blue eyes he has, she thought. There they are, her beautiful alchemy eyes ,thought Artemis to himself. they smiled to each for a second then they snapped back.
“ umm... well, we had to hit a tranquiliser at you so you wouldn’t see the shuttle bay. Sorry.” he said apologetically. He felt aweful about it.
“ it’s okay, I forgive you Arty.” She said to him, smiling. He looked down at her. He felt a new feeling wash over him when she called him that. He felt pure happiness. His heart was beating a tattoo against his ribcage.
“erhem” coughed Butler.
“oh yes, umm... sorry about that Butler.” he replied to him, looking guilty.
“It’s alright” he replied
“ Hey Butler! It’s so awesome to meet you. I’m guessing you shot the tranquiliser at me.
Good shot.” she complimeneted.
“Thank-you” responded Butler. He wasn’t used to the kidnapee complimenting his shots at them. Usually it was more of a ‘ what the hell are you doing?!’, or ‘Ahhh a monster’. This was a new thing.
“ well Miss Livia...” he was interupted
“Could you please stop calling me that? Just call me Liv’” she giggled.
“ okay, Liv, could you please explain this?” he asked her, showing her the gun
“ My double barrel!” she exclaimed. Artemis quickly let her go. She stood up.
“Where did you get that?” she asked accusingly. Artemis was shocked, no one stood up to Butler like that.
“Well it was on your desk, Liv, so could you explain it?” he asked her again.
“what? The symbol. That’s a pentagram. It wards off demons.Why?” she replied to him puzzled
“Just curious thats all” he said to her casually.
“ Where am I?” she asked, turning to Artemis.
“ Your in a fairy shuttle, flying to dublin with us” he responded.
“I see. May I ask why?”
“ well we want to find out how you know about us” he reformed.
“ okay then. Fair enough.” she responded lighlty.
“ I better tell Holly your up.” he told them.Butler then stood up and went to the cockpit to talk to Holly.
“ Tell Holly I said ‘Hi”she called after him
“will do” he answered with a wave. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds.
“So why are you so concerned about me?” she asked Artemis, sitting down next to him placing her hand on his. Artemis’s heart sped up.
“ Well....i..er...that is.....ummm.....” he couldn’t spit it out.
“Wait, what do you mean, ‘why am I concerned’?” he asked quizzically.
“ I was, oh damn. Well I kinda was awake when you were watching that video of me and my brothers. I saw you through my eyelashes. You looked really worried about me.” she told him sweetly.
“ well I was. That’s very dangerous what you do.” he told her, putting his other hand on hers. They looked up into each others eyes and smiled.
“well thanks, but I can take care of myself.” she said blushing.
“I know you can.” he said to her. Artemis was so confused. He was doing all this automatically. Just for this one girl he barely knew for himself. He put his finger under Livia’s chin and brought her face up to look at him.
“ You’re a very tough girl Liv.” he said smiling slighlty at her
“yer, I know.” She gave a light chuckle.
“But there are so many things I regret doing, acting tough is just a disguise for my embarrasment and stupidity” she told him, looking ashamed.
She stood back up again to ask Artemis something when...
“ ohhhhh, I need the bathroom” she moaned, clutching her stomach.
Artemis shot up and walked her to the bathroom.
“ Just don’t try and run” he told her.
“I’m bein’ kidnapped by the.....uh.....criminal mastermind of my dream? not to mention Butler could snap me easily. Do you think I will run?” she asked him sarcastically
“ I guess not” he said closing the door. He smiled. She was more interesting awake. Then he heard her being sick. Charming, he thought.
“How’s our little friend?” came Holly over the speaker.
“ well she’s being sick right now” he told her.
“well you better knock her out again, cos we’re about to touch down.” she told him.
“ fine” he answered guiltily. Great, now he’d have to shoot her again. Just when he was getting to know her more personally. Butler came walking in again, checking his Sig Sauer.
“ She seems very pretty nice sir” he said giving him a i-know-something-you-don’t-know slash i-told-you-so smile.
“Butler, if you please” he looked over to him looking very frustrated, motioning him to get his tranquiliser ready.
“yes sir” came the reply. Livia opened the door looking very sick. Even worse she was shaking.
“ Well, if she’s this sick now, how will she be later?” he asked them all. Livia looked up at him smiling. He gently helped her stand up and she hugged him lightly.Then she stood infront of him and said.
“It’s okay Artemis, I’ll see you again. Go ahead Butler” She said smiling at Artemis
“ All right then” Butler replied.He shot the tranquiliser and Livia collapsed into Artemis’s Arms. He picked her up, put her in the chair and strapped her in.
“Sorry about all this” he said to her softly
“it’s ok” she half replied and fell asleep. Geez any more careless and she would have heard a lot more. Better be more careful. He then strapped himself in and got ready for touchdown.

Join me:

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 10th Dec 2007

THE.. SUSPENSE.. KILLING .. ME.. NOOOO :woot: :ipod:
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Sat 26th Jan 2008

Good, well written.
Be careful not to make yourself a Mary-Sue! Well, I guess that's the point, to make it a Mary-Sue.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

private k stewart
Dwarf Thief

Post by private k stewart » Sat 26th Jan 2008

WOW!! this is getting good!!!! its well written and the were wolf bit was ok, im just not accustumed to proper smart were wolf things, im used to the demonata kinda were wolfs!! good job any way,
werewolf.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the one and only PKS, the one and only private K Stewart and the one and only Katy Stewart, Scarlet and Katy the number 1 vampires of fangathering! ;)