Villainous Ventures

An Artemis Fowl game, open for anyone to join in. Read the stickied thread for details.
Kagoma_Kage
LEP Recruit

Villainous Ventures

Post by Kagoma_Kage » Sun 17th Aug 2008

"My, my, what is the world coming to?"
With the arrival of the new "villains" the the last installment it has occurred to me that, the world presently seems to be at a loss for creative villainy.
So I'm turning the task over to you.
The Challenge is simplly this: Give Me Your Worst...
In the form of an original villain. :)

These are the requirements:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Scheme:
Motive:
Background:*

*optional

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Villainous Ventures

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 18th Aug 2008

Name: Audrey
Race: Witch
Appearance: Blue eyes, dirty blond hair, pale skin. Looking at her, you'd definitely not know she could turn into Haven (and the world's) worst enemy...
Scheme: Make humans and all races except fairies extinct. Then destroy the LEP and start her own police force so she can rule the world.
Motive: It's relatively simple.... ruling the world... duh.
Background: She was never raised and implied what was good and bad by parents. In fact, she never really had parents. Her mom was a single mom and died when she was born. So she raised herself into an evil person... and she thinks she's doing evil things for the better good when she doesn't even know what she's doing is evil. She could turn into your typical Opal Koboi. Actually, she's more intellegent than Koboi. She can turn into the world's worst enemy.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Meova

Post by Meova » Tue 19th Aug 2008

A witch? That's interesting... Couldn't you at least have made her a little bit good? This isn't good for my image, you know. *imagine me acting really popular, Missy-like from Ned's Declassified* XD
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 19th Aug 2008

Meova wrote:A witch? That's interesting... Couldn't you at least have made her a little bit good? This isn't good for my image, you know. *imagine me acting really popular, Missy-like from Ned's Declassified* XD

Sorry if it seemed offending to you... but still, this is to make villians, and I thought if I used like a pixie or a dwarf or centuar or something it'd be too.... well... you know what I mean, too Eoin-Colfer-copying ish... :S
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Meova

Post by Meova » Wed 20th Aug 2008

HollyShort9 wrote:
Meova wrote:A witch? That's interesting... Couldn't you at least have made her a little bit good? This isn't good for my image, you know. *imagine me acting really popular, Missy-like from Ned's Declassified* XD

Sorry if it seemed offending to you... but still, this is to make villians, and I thought if I used like a pixie or a dwarf or centuar or something it'd be too.... well... you know what I mean, too Eoin-Colfer-copying ish... :S

I was being sarcastic-dramatic, hon. I don't mind it at all, I just haven't got a clue, again, what I should post for this challenge, and you were just asking for a reaction of me by making it a witch ;)
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

Target Aquired
LEP Recruit

Post by Target Aquired » Fri 22nd Aug 2008

Yes, I'm entering a challenge again! There were a couple in a row where I just had nothing...

Name: Timothy Amser
Race: Human
Appearance: Fairly nondescript... normal build, with dark hair in a typical cut.
Scheme: To simply slow the world down, give people some time to smell the roses. Or else.
Motive: His father was a workaholic who barely saw his son. While in college, Amser's beloved mother was killed by a speeding car. His twisted logic led him to the fact that the fast-paced society was actually destroying itself.
Background: I think I'll just list some of Amser's more memorable schemes...
--- Burying New York City in an artifical snowstorm, leading to school and work cancellations galore
---Unleashing a sedative into Portugal and part of Spain's water pipes
---Breaking into Toyota and fixing over 60,000 cars to go a maximum of 35 miles per hour
---Successfully whiting out all international air radio, halting all air travel and stranding millions of tourists in airports across the globe for three days
And best of all...
---Hacking into Artemis Fowl the Second's Palm Pilot and clearing his daily appointments

...is in quasi-hibernation for a bit...
*--
" just across the wide-open green space, is it?"
YES, i am a devoted A/M shipper.
graphics by T A R G E T _ A Q U I R E D ~*
for my fanfiction "f e r m a t a ," go here or here.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 23rd Aug 2008

Target Aquired wrote:---Hacking into Artemis Fowl the Second's Palm Pilot and clearing his daily appointments

Why didn't I think of that??!???!?? Best idea ever! RAR *thwacks self upside head* *flips backwards and lands on face* ... ow.

TabbyFowl
Gnome

Post by TabbyFowl » Sun 31st Aug 2008

Ummmmm........
How bout this?

Name:Ashlee Gordon
Race:Human
Appearance:Gray eyes,Black hair,Pale,basically white,skin(Basically the stereotype of an emo girl)
Scheme:Turn all the worlds people into mutes.
Motive:She never was heard when she wanted to talk.
Background:She was raised in a normal family but her parents and younger siblings always talked so much that she would never get to say anything,and when her family and everyone around her weren't talking, they ignored her when she did talk.She ended up teaching herself witchcraft and took away her family's voices.
I <3 EMMETT NOT EDWARD!

So what if I love Emmett instead of the norm,a.k.a. Edward/Jasper/Jacob? It just shows how notnormal I am...:)

I am the queen of Notnormal Land! That's kinda sucky sometimes, but at least I'm not Vision Girl!If you caught what that was a reference to, PM me and you get a cookie! Hint:it's a book series..Good Luck!
https://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?35279 <---- Click to level up my card!

Oh yeah, if anyone needs someone to talk to, just PM me! I've been told I'm a good listener!