Monthly Poll - September 2020

This or that? Give your opinions in the votes within.

Do you plan to watch the Highfire adaptation?

Poll ended at Fri 2nd Oct 2020

Definitely
No votes
Probably
50%
Maybe
50%
Probably Not
No votes
Definitely Not
No votes

Total votes: 4

Battery
Ringbearer

Monthly Poll - September 2020

Post by Battery » Fri 4th Sep 2020

Hey guys! Thanks so much to those of you who've been voting in these monthly polls! :)

So, we've covered the Artemis Fowl movie, but what about the other Eoin Colfer adaptation, that's currently in the works? Did you know there's soon to be an Amazon adaptation of Colfer's book, Highfire? Well, there is! Will you be watching?

Personally, I think I probably will! I haven't read the book yet, but the subject matter and genre sounds like something I would love, and obviously I already know I like the author's writing :) The casting we've heard about so far throws me off just a little bit, but not enough to stop me from wanting to give it a try.
ImageImageImage

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Monthly Poll - September 2020

Post by Cabaline » Fri 4th Sep 2020

Yes, I am erring on the side that I maybe will. I am not gonna rule it out at all, I want to see something more adult, with good money behind it, but fewer pressures to make it fit a Hollywood cookie cutter.
I think I'll wait to hear more info before committing to watching it though. I want to know more about the cast, and production and stuff. I am hopeful that it will be a quiet success :)
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Monthly Poll - September 2020

Post by AFrules12 » Fri 4th Sep 2020

Maybe. I actually just started reading the book the other day and I am really enjoying it so far, but I'm not sure if I will watch it, I'm not the biggest fan of adaptions of books so I'll see how I feel when it is released.