Monthly Poll - May 2020

This or that? Give your opinions in the votes within.

What is your favorite Artemis Fowl book?

Poll ended at Sun 24th May 2020

Artemis Fowl
14%
The Arctic Incident
14%
The Eternity Code
No votes
The Opal Deception
43%
The Lost Colony
14%
The Time Paradox
14%
The Atlantis Complex
No votes
The Last Guardian
No votes

Total votes: 7

Battery
Ringbearer

Monthly Poll - May 2020

Post by Battery » Sat 23rd May 2020

Hey folks! This is the first of what we hope will be many official monthly polls run by the Site Team. To kick things off, this month, we'd like to hear what your favorite Artemis Fowl book is! Feel free to let us know the details of why you picked the book you picked. :)

I remember my favorite book always being The Arctic Incident, largely because it's the start of Artemis and Holly working together, and of Artemis's character development.
ImageImageImage

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Monthly Poll - May 2020

Post by Cabaline » Sat 23rd May 2020

I have the best memories connected to reading The Lost Colony. I adored the story as soon as I started it, and I loved the idea of dimension-hopping.
I distinctly remember borrowing it from my school library and reading it on sunny days over the summer holiday. At the time I didn't have internet, so I had read the 4 previous books but I had no idea that there was a 5th, so when I spotted TLC in the library by accident I was absolutely delighted :D
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 25th May 2020

Oh gosh, only one option??

I'm torn, I do like them all, for their own reasons....

I might go with The Time Paradox, I'm always a sucker for time travel - when it's done right. Yeah, we're looking at you, Endgame. *rolls eyes*

But yeah, I like the self-closing loop bit, we get to see Holly find closure with Root. I also think it was the first book I officially purchased, or it might have been TLC - also a good once.

We also get to see the two extremes of Artemis inside. The greedy, selfish child that is essentially alone and the selfless Artemis who has friends he cares about and would do anything to protect by this point.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Mon 1st Jun 2020

I always loved The Opal Deception. I haven't got that far yet in my re-read and I can't really remember why but I remember becoming really immersed in the story, I was so worried about Holly. I also remember finding it hilarious, there was something to do with truffles that I found very funny.