What game did you play last?

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: What game did you play last?

Post by Cabaline » Sun 19th Jul 2020

It's community day in Pokemon Go, so I played that. I caught 349 Gastly and got 11 shinies. :D
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 22nd Jul 2020

Finally finished Pillars of Eternity 2. I liked it, despite all the breaking XD It's easy to just start listing all the things I didn't like very much about it, which is usually a good sign as it means I liked just about everything else. Good stuff :)
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 22nd Jul 2020

I played some Wizards Unite. They added a bunch of new stuff! There are three new skill trees to develop that I have started on already. They have added abilities that you can do on the map that I have experimented with. I am excited to develop it more and see what effect it all has :D
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 22nd Jul 2020

To no one's surprise, I played the Last of Us II.

Trying not to rush it, but I think I'm closing in on the end. I found 12 workbenches apparently. I'm not sure if that's the total amount, but Naughty Dog threw me a bone in form a trophy for doing so.
Also turns out I was right to be suspicious of Abby's disappearance.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 22nd Jul 2020

I last played some Pokemon Go! It's the last raid hour fr Kyurem, so I lead a remote raid train using some of the new bot features. It worked really well and we totally smashed it :D
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 23rd Jul 2020

Just an Ingress currency hack. No LoU for today. Only the rough days xD
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 24th Jul 2020

I played some Wizards Unite. There is a Legends of Hogwarts event on and I am trying to collect books to level up my skill tree. I think I'm doing a good job and I am enjoying it! :D Go Fest starts tomorrow so I might need to prep for that too.
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 25th Jul 2020

Did a little Ingressing. Will hopefully do a lot of Last of Us'ing this weekend :D

I did have a thought...

So it's clear Abby got herself into some deep trouble. Either for going rogue by going after Joel or something else....but anyway, my point is, we the player and Ellie assume she's a mover and shaker in the WLF, but she doesn't appear to be. We assume all these Wolves are bad....and while they are jerks....they are just defending their territory. We have invaded their turf. Yeah, they're being jerks about it, but can you blame them? This is a harsh world now. Love is weakness. It'll get you killed. If Joel and Tommy had been like the WLF and just killed Abby...well...Ellie wouldn't be here now slaughtering dozens of Wolves.
That's my point, we're killing all these people in the name of a vengeance they aren't even a part of.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 25th Jul 2020

I played Go Fest from 10am to 8pm. And um, yeah. As soon as the US got online all the servers crashed and half of it was unplayable. And the whole day I got 1 shiny, and it was one that they had already put out for community day, so feels like a weird decision to put it back out there. I won't be able to play all of tomorrow so I was hoping that today would be good, but tbh it was pretty meh.
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 26th Jul 2020

I did some Ingressing on mobile than Last of Us on console....if you couldn't tell xD

As I suspected, doing the Abby backstory did ZERO to add to my sympathies. In fact? My sympathies lessened. I had already suspected that Abby was related to the doctor Joel kills in the first game, so no real surprise to learn that's Abby's father.
What's sad is, he seemed like a decent dude. Seemed.
(This next bit is set around LoU1's timeframe via flashback)
When Ellie arrives at the hospital, he's the one who says they have to kill Ellie to extract the samples they could use to eventually develop a vaccine.
Note, could and eventually.
He refers to Ellie as a host. Not as a child or even as a human. Or even as having a gender.
There's an exchange between Marlene and the doctor and even she's horrified at the idea....which was honestly nice to see. She asks if he'd be so gung-ho to slice and dice if it was his daughter on the line. And the creep can't even answer that. Alas, after a moral struggle, Marlene eventually gives the okay.
Abby overhears and after Marlene leaves, she volunteers that she'd let herself get cut open for science. Good for you.
Apparently, this is all the moral reasoning the doctor needs to procedure.
No one thought to ask Ellie?
We should mention when she and Joel "arrive" they're unconscious. Ellie is 100% unconscious for all of this. She never even sees the inside of the hospital, she simply wakes up later on in a truck.
No one thought, hey, let's see how this living breathing thinking human feels about it? If she's game, that's good enough moralizing, feeling's be hanged.
They took away her choice to decide.

Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Tue 28th Jul 2020

I played some Dragon Age: Inquisition, sort of. Played a sort of hide and seek game with a friend, where one of us would go somewhere in the game and take a picture and then the other person would try to find it and take the same picture
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 29th Jul 2020

^ That' so inventive! :D

I played a board game that my brother made himself! It's a game of thrones game, it has some DnD type elements to it and some strategic elements to it like RISK. It was a long game, we played for 8 hours. I was knackered at the end, but we laughed so much at one point that we were in tears. The game is still kind of in development so I was able to beta test some aspects and help find fixes and stuff! He's so creative :D
Image Image

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 29th Jul 2020

^ Oh wow, that sounds like a lot of fun :D Is he planning on selling/releasing it at some point?

Played just a few rounds of CAH with the usual suspects for the first time in months ^_^
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 29th Jul 2020

^ I'm not sure, he's developed a pokemon board game too that he has ended up just keeping as a homemade thing for just us to play. This Game of Thrones one is still in early alpha though, so it'll be a long time before it would be ready to pitch if he decided he wanted to. He'd probably just end up keeping it as a private thing again.

I played some Pokemon Go while I was out and about viewing more houses today :D
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 30th Jul 2020

The Last of Us Part II

Gods I miss Ellie.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트