What game did you play last?

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: What game did you play last?

Post by Cabaline » Tue 7th Jul 2020

I played Pokemon Go! It was spotlight hour but I couldn't be bothered actively monitoring it so I just put on a lure and incense and used my Pokeball plus to catch. I did not get any shinies.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 9th Jul 2020

You will be shocked.

The previous game I played was *dramatic drumroll* The Last of Us Part II

Okay, so I will (happy) rant about something minor, but I'mma tag it.

So, in one of the locations, you come across this bank, abandoned, like everything else, naturally. Inside, you find a dude has been locked inside the vault,...got infected, ganked himself, etc....anyway, inside one of the safety deposit boxes you find....Sir Francis Drake's freaking ring!!! THE ring. Nate's ring! It's the exact one with the motto and the dates and the coordinates.
Now...I should come clean and say earlier Ellie and I found a PS3 with a copy of Uncharted 2, which implies this ring may not be real, it could easily be an overtly protected mass produced ring...much like you could pick up on eBay and every corner drugstore.
But let's just play with the idea that maybe this is genuine. After all, who would lock a cheap eight dollar ring in a vault?
So not only does Uncharted (somehow) exist in the Last of Us world, but since LoU takes place in the future, I could buy that somehow the ring was recovered after the events of U3. Does that mean Marlowe escaped as well? Or did Talbot somehow snag the ring and stow it away? Prolly not Talbot since he was busy attempting to gank us...but perhaps one of the lackeys?
Also, if Uncharted exists in here....does this mean we have a chance of running into an older Nate? Or Elena or more likely Cassandra? Or an infected Sully? I could so see an infected dude stumbling around in a Hawaiian shirt with a cigar hanging out of his mouth xD
Cassie I could see. She'd be about in her 30s at that point...I think.
Ooooh!!!!! Maybe the infected...this whole freakin' outbreak...what if it came out from the El Dorado thing??? Someone found it in the water, dug it out...opened...boom. Infection. Or worse, attempted to experiment with it. Either way, mass outbreak.

>>
<<

Sorry.

Fill-In: *loots Colin's leather pouch for more doubloons*
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Thu 9th Jul 2020

I played some Pokemon Go. I beat the Team Rocket leader Cliff thanks to these new hot air balloons that are floating about. Just Arlo to go and then I can face Giovanni!
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 10th Jul 2020

The Last of Us Part II

Nothing to report yet.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 11th Jul 2020

When I woke up I played some Pokemon Go and beat Giovanni. I plan on playing some Wizards Unite when I go out to do my shopping, since it's community day :)
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 12th Jul 2020

Last of Us Part II

I had a theory, but on writing it out here, I debunked it.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Mon 13th Jul 2020

I woke up and played some PoGo, beat a grunt and team leader Arlo. Then I switched to Adventure Communist and reset to level 59. The event ends tonight and I'm in the top 1% so I'll get some great rewards :D
Image Image

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Wed 15th Jul 2020

The Stanley Parable

I'd heard a lot about it but never played it myself. I finally purchased it yesterday and it's a lot of fun.
just your not-so-local english major
and video game development minor

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 15th Jul 2020

Josephine Fowl wrote:
Wed 15th Jul 2020
The Stanley Parable

I'd heard a lot about it but never played it myself. I finally purchased it yesterday and it's a lot of fun.
Omg I love goofing about in that, it really does feel like they thought of everything :D

I played Pokemon Go. Did raid hour and organised a raid train. Didn't get any good ivs but it was nice :)
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 16th Jul 2020

Last of Us II

According to a mate, I am about 40% of the way into the game. I'm glad we agree the best part is hunting down the documents :lol:
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Thu 16th Jul 2020

Knocked out some more of PoE2. Getting the feeling I probably needed to turn in a certain quest before Act 3 :? Even though it's still in my journal as though everything ought to be normal
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 17th Jul 2020

I played some Wizards Unite while I was out to stock up on energy and potion ingredients. The new quests are up on Pokemon Go too, I've already completed the main 3 quests but I'm gonna try to complete the elite quest too.
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 17th Jul 2020

I did some Ingressing. Or...I did not. D'Arvit, the cheeky thing wanted an update...I'll have to do a currency hack later...

Last game then would have been Last of Us II
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 18th Jul 2020

I played some Adventure Communist when I woke up. I did a reset to level up to level 60. I got enough cards that I could double my comrades/sec which is very neat and will allow me to progress much further :D
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 19th Jul 2020

Last of Us II

Encountered stalkers. Creepy dudes. Seriously creepy. You can't detect them on your listen mode, or if you can, it's only for a few Plancks. They crouch in hiding, waiting to spring on you.
Encountered the Scars faction. Also creepy dudes. Walking through a park, all of a sudden, random whistling. The game's subtitles even say **strange whistle** Yeah, thanks for that, mate.
Also, have a theory/wondering on Abby. We haven't seen her since the Jackson scene. Nor have we heard the other Wolves talk about her that I recall. Are we 100% certain she didn't die afterwards? After all, she proved to be inept with intelligent decision making (going after the outlook on her own, nearly dying from infected hoard). Or, are we even sure she was still a Wolf? It's clear they have a fair share of deserters.
Because wouldn't that be such a kicker for Ellie? She comes all this way, blood sweat tears and all, only to have her vengeance taken from her? And it neatly saves the game of having to paint Ellie in a dark light. Sure, desiring revenge is bad, but acting it out? Would that have put a stain in her heart? Technically, it's stained anyways with the bodies she's left in her wake...
Image Image ImageImage
네이트