Back with a new gender

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
DeltaGeorie
Goblin

Back with a new gender

Post by DeltaGeorie » Wed 29th Jul 2020

Hi! I used to go by Ally Kat in here, but I decided to make a new account. Y'all can call me Georie or Marscapone, I'm 22, and my pronouns are they/them or ey/em. I think the last time I was in here was 2013 or 2014? But I'm gonna be honest, I am not sure. Uh. I'm not sure what else to say but it's! Really nice to be back and I missed this place a lot! Hoping to see some friendly faces and see some new folks ✌🏼

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Back with a new gender

Post by Cabaline » Wed 29th Jul 2020

Hey, welcome back! It's great to see you again ^_^

I remember you from back in the days! :D

We have a bunch of stuff going on! We are re-reading the whole AF series, and we're on The Eternity Code just now if that is something you are interested in! :) We have also revived the Haven Herald on the main site, and Battery made a gorgeous FG timeline of all of the important stuff that's happened over the past decade or so ^_^

I am so excited to see you around the forums again :D
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 29th Jul 2020

Dude!! Hi!! Do you know how much I've missed you!! Welcome back x 1000, the most active thread at the moment is Count to [Secret???]k and like Cabby said, we're re-reading the books and the HH is back up and running. But it'll be cool just to see you around again whatever you feel like using this place for <3

EDIT: Also, if you'd prefer I rein in my extremely Californian tendency to call everybody "dude" that is 100% doable
ImageImageImage

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Thu 30th Jul 2020

Hi!! I think I remember you from back in the day, it's great to have you back!! :D

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 30th Jul 2020

Hey hey!!! Welcome back!! Post it up and rock on!
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch